Friday, July 6, 2007

Interst Statment for Essay #1

Interest Statement of Essay #1
They essay that I am going to write is about how children that are raised by parents that are married than children that are raised with divorced parents. My Parents area still together and I am not a trouble causing teenagers and a lot of kids my age in my neighborhood have divorced parents and they get arrested all the time.
Some sources I can use are magazine articles. My mom has a whole stack of “Time” magazines and I might give them a look through. I’ll use google to search for websites that have articles on the topic. Ill will see if I can go to a library to look or articles in books for some information.
The Benefits I may receive my writing this paper is that I can find out the hardships of children that have to spend certain days with on parent and certain days with the other parent. My friends that are in this situation say that they like it because when they see their parents, they get spoiled a lot. Even though it would me nice to have all the materialistic items I desired, I would hate the fact that my parents were not together.
What I need to do to complete this task is to start researching right away because I am a procrastinator. I think I can do all my research in half a day at the library and can spend the next day typing and the day after proofreading.

No comments: